pawelpajapawelpaja

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Mr Mucky Guitar Legend Mr Mucky Guitar Legend

I love it!

This game have everything that music game should have! I play many this type of game and this is probably best of the best made in flash . Just three tips make it a bit harder becouse when you miss planty of tones game still claim you are very good, make story/carrera mode(insteed of free chooseing songs) and add few more song.

P.S. Love first song =]

kyle-christie responds:

gettin the rating thing right was the hardest part, maybe needs a little more work. thanks for review.

P.A.R.G. P.A.R.G.

Well,

Funny little game, nice graphic and effects. I play 6 wave and start to feel boredom. There is one nasty bug that u should repair. When next wave start, shots rockets etc from previeous wave don't disappearc only simple continue flight. I don't like speed of player bullets also - wayyy to slow for me.

Kill Boe 2 Kill Boe 2

I like it!

It's funny for me, i watch all endings and the cow just knock me down from chair it was so irrational . I even click on "link" and "credit" to see arrow and star in action hehe. =]

Noodle responds:

Those button deaths took me awhile. But I think it was worth it. They look pretty cool.

Zombie Swarm Zombie Swarm

It's ok..

I think it's made well, but a bit boring... after a while zombies just start pop up faster and that's all...i like graphic in this game but when i'm shooting zombie i like to see blood flood and piece of body evrywhere.

UFHO UFHO

I like it!

When you discover tactic behind simple clicking you will become addicted.

cirocontinisio responds: