pawelpajapawelpaja

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Minushi - Chapter 18 Minushi - Chapter 18

Great!!!

Can't wait until last episode!

NG: Pivot Collab 2 NG: Pivot Collab 2

Nice work!

Some of scene are worse and other are better but overall i'm happy that i see this movie. Nice job, keep going.

p.s.
Soundtrack is cool also! What is name of this song?

Mr Mucky Guitar Legend Mr Mucky Guitar Legend

I love it!

This game have everything that music game should have! I play many this type of game and this is probably best of the best made in flash . Just three tips make it a bit harder becouse when you miss planty of tones game still claim you are very good, make story/carrera mode(insteed of free chooseing songs) and add few more song.

P.S. Love first song =]

kyle-christie responds:

gettin the rating thing right was the hardest part, maybe needs a little more work. thanks for review.

P.A.R.G. P.A.R.G.

Well,

Funny little game, nice graphic and effects. I play 6 wave and start to feel boredom. There is one nasty bug that u should repair. When next wave start, shots rockets etc from previeous wave don't disappearc only simple continue flight. I don't like speed of player bullets also - wayyy to slow for me.

Kill Boe 2 Kill Boe 2

I like it!

It's funny for me, i watch all endings and the cow just knock me down from chair it was so irrational . I even click on "link" and "credit" to see arrow and star in action hehe. =]

Noodle responds:

Those button deaths took me awhile. But I think it was worth it. They look pretty cool.